Winter benefit 50-50 Raffle instructions
HOW does it work?
- In late November, 2 booklets of 5 raffle tickets (total 10) was sent home with each Montclare child in his/her backpack
- Raffle tickets sales are suggested but NOT MANDATORY. Buy as many or as few as you’d like
- The more tickets sold, the bigger the CASH prizes!
- Each raffle ticket is priced at $20 each
- To purchase, complete the info on the raffle stub (Name, MCS Family, Room, etc.)
- Tear and return the completed raffle stubs and pay in the following ways:
o Payment forms accepted: (a) Checks to “Montclare Association Inc.”, (b) Venmo @mcsbenefit (Yanshu Li, reference: ticket serial numbers) or (c) Cash at Lobby Ticket Sales Table (during certain drop off mornings in Dec & Jan)
o Drop completed raffle stubs in the GOLD Raffle Dropbox at Reception (with applicable payment if paying via Check) or bring stubs to Lobby Ticket Sales Table
- Additional raffle tickets can also be purchased at the Lobby Ticket Sales Table or via request to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO can participate?
Montclare families can purchase raffle tickets for themselves or friends & family. Don’t be shy about asking Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, neighbors over the holiday break! Consider buying a raffle ticket for your teachers and staff. Everyone can play and win! The winner need not be present at the live drawing to win.
WHEN does this take place?
Raffle tickets will be accepted in the Raffle Dropbox until Thursday, January 24th, 2019 (the day before the Winter Benefit). Additional raffle tickets will also be sold during cocktail hour at the Winter Benefit on January 25th.
A LIVE drawing will be held at the end of the Winter Benefit Live Auction. The Montclare Parents Association will issue a gross check to each of the winners (less licensing fees) by February 28, 2019. Winners are responsible for all taxes.